Sunday 22 September 2013

BOMBAY TOAST!

Imagine the scene... You are swaying your body to David Garrett music (cos calling it dance in my case, is insulting :P).Suddenly, the bell to your room rings (yes, my room has a bell which people love to ring just for the heck of it), so you walk down the stairs in search of your mom. suddenly, a delicious smell hits your senses and leads you into the kitchen where delicious Bombay toast is being made!
For many people, Bombay toast is no big deal (this particular dish goes by different names in different parts of the world ), but for me, its a rarity... a piece of heaven. I bit into it and could literally feel myself floating in a cloud of bliss. Of course, my family laughed at the way i was relishing it. But who cares? for those few minutes... 
So here's how you make it- You mix egg, milk and sugar in a bowl and dip bread slices in it. Before the bread becomes too soggy you fry it in a well buttered pan and then.... you go on a journey to heaven!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh Gosh!!!!!

    The way you told all this made my Mouth Watering... Ohhh god this appears to be really Delicious !!!

    ReplyDelete